Reunion Notes

*****************************************


If your class is planning a reunion in the next year or two send information to me and we'll put it on the blog. Just email Mary Ellen Shea Clifford - Class of 1970 at





*********************************************

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Friends Forever



By Now you should have received your invitation to the 

August 9, 2014, All Class Reunion!  


If you have not - contact me at mesclifford@charter.net 

and I will send one out to you.


Class of 54, Kay Eckerman Snyder sent this picture.


If you have a Friends Forever picture send it to me to post here.


See you in August!

1 comment:

Dennis Troester said...

My Dad, James Troester was looking for blogs 1950-59 all of his siblings John, Edmund, Denny, Marion and Margret attended the school